What have you done today in your journey towards financial freedom?
Financial freedom is the dreamland of personal finance. It is the freedom to stop working when you want and maintain a lifestyle you desire.
To achieve it, the secret is to have a source, preferably have many sources of passive income. Passive income is earned without your direct involvement. It may come from rental property, stock dividends, royalties on an invention or creative work.
If you want to earn more, work less, and enjoy a decent retirement, you must create income streams that do not require your direct involvement.
To achieve financial freedom, your passive income should be greater than or equal to your expenses.
My journey towards financial freedom started years ago when I noticed that I am not getting ahead in life due to the financial mistakes I was making caused by my antiquated values and mindset which I absorbed through society's conditioning. This is when I said to myself if I want to become wealthy while I'm still young, I need to learn how things really work in the the world of business, finance and money. I started to read books on the subject and enrolled myself in an MBA course. This is a lifelong learning process so I'm continuously educating myself on these matters given the dynamic environment we live in.
I am now putting the things I have learned to practice by starting to buy rental properties. I will also start to actively invest in stocks that will give me regular dividend income hopefully in the next few months.
What have you done today in your journey towards financial freedom?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment